Thursday, August 30, 2012
80 days - 4 miles treadmill 34:36 and body pump - pump and shred 45 min.
So I am really having a tough time with the new schedule! Last night, I was totally exhausted by 8pm. It is so different to be rushing around to after school activities. Dinner is later and by the time it is over, I am done... Today I worked out after the school bus. I ran on the treadmill and did my body pump workout at home. It is now 12:30 and I am showered but not ready to step out yet. There are some really clear advantages to the early morning workouts. I feel a bit like my whole day is dedicated to marathon prep! I may see if I can juggle things around and get some runs in early each week. I realize that the marathon is my main focus right now but it would be fun to fit in some other activities!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment