Saturday, September 8, 2012

71 days - Rest- Therapy Dog Training

I flipped my rest day so that I could attend therapy dog training today in Wilmington, DE.  It was an hour drive and the training started at 8.  I got up early to make sure that Riley and I would be ready to leave by 6:30 AM.  I was pretty nervous about the test.  I have been working with my dog Riley but I was not sure how she would do in a busy room full of people and dogs.  I must say that I was so proud of her!  She passed all of the test at the advanced level so she is now able to visit in schools and hospitals.  We have one more training in a couple of weeks and then we are all set to go.  I am really looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment